Friday, August 10, 2007

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

That's Me!

As i was going to watch the movie, i just sleep for 4 hours in order to meet on time with 2 of my new DEVILS friends. I woke up around 5 pm and then, took my bath before rushing to meet them. Look like i was also in rush hour too.

KL lifestyle sure got traffic jam at this hour, in fact, anywhere also jammed cause after working hours everyone was rushing back home. I managed to reach there around 6:30pm which was just in time to buy the tickets and have a dinner with them.

My dinner meal was a real simple one, that was a chicken rice. It was nothing much special except they put some sesame seeds on the chicken where some other stalls did not normally do.

While i ordered my drink at San Francisco Coffee (SFC) for a Berry Banana Smoothies. Berry Banana Smoothies was made up of banana, assorted berries (such as raspberries, blackberries and strawberries). It also contained orange juice and some vanilla low-fat yogurt. It's an ice-blended drink.It costs Rm 11.95 only excluding the government tax. This was my first time enjoying at SFC, as normally i preferred Starbucks or Coffeebean drinks.

The 3 Devils (Me, Musa and Jared)

This one really Devil's Face! You think we look alike??

No comments:

Site Design By FeiJi ©