Saturday, August 4, 2007

"Honor Thy Parents"

Charity


After a few months joining as a community member at CN Community (www.christienlavin.com/blog), we finally managed to do an outing for the charity which was visiting the old folk’s home on Sunday, 29th July, 2007.


As I was working on night shift, I was late for that day event cause we were supposed to meet at kerinchi lrt station around 2pm while I could only managed to wake up at that time also if CN (christien new) didn’t make a call to me. Without wasting anytime, I rushed to the area only to find out that they already started their journey to Kajang. So I took the ktm to the kajang station and many thanks to Jordan who picked me up at the station before I can make it to that place.

The old folk's home at kajang.

Since i was late, it's late better than absent (crap that's for working), it's late better than miss it, i felt like no strangers to them where everyone was so friendly. I felt a bit embarrased talking to them because i was late and some more i missed the front part where everyone was waiting for us. I even heard that these gramps were singing all the way when they reached here to welcome us.

As all of them singing and enjoying...

I did saw cheerful and joyful faces of everyone there. Next thing, i was introduced to the community by Jordan cause this is the first time i am meeting them. Then i noticed these machine which was brought by amelia's frenz echo lim to check the antioxiden level. which will determind the your anti-aging system is good or not meaning we are getting older faster than your current age?

That's the amazing machine by pharmanex..

After that i was toured by CN around the living places of the gramps, this remind me of why there's such people that don't want their own parents? If weren't them, then we wouldn't be who we are today!.We should blessed them for bringing us up, teaching and guiding us the correct ways.

Their dining places...

And the dormitory..

After this, I really felt sad for them where their kids that they so hard earning to raise them up treated them in this way. I really hoped that we'll be able to help them more while not waiting for them to end their life on there.
I also managed to try out the machine, which actually I tested it few months ago at cheras leisure mall. But in order to see how's my health level was, so I might go and trying it again. The result was more statisfying cause it showed than I'm not below 10k lvl already.


This another machine checking the body fat..

Well, finally before we all going back, sure will take more pics with our members. We all left around 6pm...


(Behind: Me and Christien New a.ka. CN) (Middle: Elyne, Steve, Tulips, Jared, Cheryl,Amelia and Lavin Seow) (Front: Jordan)



Many thanks to CN, Jordan, Cherly, and Tulips for the pics. Do visit them also of their blogs and those who were attending.


Christien New Jordan Jared Amelia
WhiteTulips Elyne Cheryl



No comments:

Site Design By FeiJi ©