Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tak Nak!!

Nak lar.. Tak Nak.. nak lar.. TAK NAK!.. i'm sure u guys know what i m talking about, yeah,.. it's an advertisement by the government on Smoking Awareness. I've been smoking for 2 years as in heavy duty where almost a packet a day.

This morning after my work, i went to buy a cigratte pack as i know i'll soon be out of stock, so i went to one of the store and ask for marlboro mentol (my usual cigratte), then i noticed there was a new type coming for this company. Introducing "Marlboro Fresh Mint".




I was surprised to see the new packaging and it attracted me so much that i decided to test this out. I gave a try on it and felt it liked more to dunhill mentol light, if compared to marlboro menthol. It was weaker in mentol.

Can you see the whole box as in chrome color? it's so awesome!

There's this M.A.R.L.B.O.R.O. meanings :

Man

Always

Remember

Love

Because

Of

Romance

Only





No comments:

Site Design By FeiJi ©